If you have submitted a booth request, here is what you might want to know:
- Booths are 10 X10.
- You are responsible for all your own material: Shade tent, tables, chairs, etc.
- Set up will be from 6:30 - 8:30 on Saturday. Windows of time will be narrowed based on booth assignment. That specific information will be included with your booth assignment.
- Weather & field conditions permitting, you will be allowed to bring 1 vehicle on the field to unload the day's supplies.
- No vehicle will be allowed on the field past 8:00am. Plan accordingly.
- You will be informed of your booth location & the appropriate arrival time approximately 5 - 7 days prior to the event.
- If you have an electrical booth: Please bring all electrical supplies to access the outlets. We recommend you prepare for 50 ft of extension cord. If you would like to contact us after you receive your booth assignment to get a better sense of your distance to the outlet, you may contact Carl Damigella.
Thank you & see you on September 16th.